GH Coastal Cooling provides 365-day, 24-hour fast and efficient service across the country.
Backed up by our service support team, we provide a fast and proactive approach to maintenance reducing breakdowns and keeping costs to a minimum.
Our engineers make sure that, when equipment does break down, it is down for the shortest amount of time possible and up and running with as little disruption as possible.
We provide a fast and proactive approach to maintenance reducing breakdowns and keeping costs to a minimum.
With planned preventative maintenance, we carry out regular equipment health checks to stop problems arising in the first place, reduce your energy costs and extend the life of the equipment.
• Custom designed installations tailored to your requirements
• Professional and reliable service
• Network of fully qualified and F-Gas certified service engineers
• Experienced and knowledgeable contract managers
• Single point of contact throughout the contract
• 24-hour help desk to deal with any queries
• Technical expertise with the leading products and solutions
- 30 mins per unit
- Clean filter
- Check electrical connections
- Check refrigerant levels/pressures
- Brush clean condenser
- Inclusive of bronze – 1 hour per unit
- Check oil levels
- Record running pressures
- Check and record running amp
- Check and record amperage
- Check controller settings
- Treat condensors with oxygen free nitrogen and degreaser or wash out with coil cleaner F Gas log included
- Inclusive of bronze and silver
- Evaporator strip and wash out
- Evaporator fan blade removal and wash
- Drains blown with gallo cartridge
(approx 1.5 hours per unit)
For more information or a no-obligation quote